Wednesday 8 August 2018

Quality Blogging Comments

Have you ever posted a comment on anything? Facebook, Blogging, Instagram, Youtube ect?  And then you checked 4000 times but when you post it you see something wrong?? Well I know I definitely have! So here I am showing you one of my comments' on a boy's blog from Blaketown School. ๐Ÿ˜บ



I added a Greeting sentence. Explaining who I was. I added a positive sentence. Telling him what he did great. I added relating sentence. Explaining he's not alone and we all get a little un-focused at times. And I added a helpful sentence.  Telling him a 'Maybe Next Time' sentence.

I checked with my friend Amelia and she told me that it had no grammar mistakes or any sentences that didn't make sense. So I posted it on his blog. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™‰

That is a quality blog post!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Ž

Leave some quality comments and feedback! ๐Ÿคฃ

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Sofia
    I think we can all agree that at some time we have published a piece of writing only to notice an error in it after publishing-eek! I like your introduction for the task, ka pai. Nice use of rhetorical question!! I am pleased you had your buddy to help with proofreading before posting your blog too. How useful do you think this Improving Blog Comments task was? Why?
    Koka Jo

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.