Wednesday 19 September 2018

Ghosts

A couple months ago, we wrote a story with a reliever. She had a bunch of photos and we all had to pick one and write a story about one. I chose a photo with the ghost lady, because I like writing scary stories.   So let's recap.....     
comment if you see this :)
THERE IS THE PHOTO → 

HERE IS THE STORY↓

It was a mid-day chilly Saturday and all of the town bundled up in warm clothing, I decided to take a walk in the town park, I started walking with the wind in my long blonde, curly hair. It flew around like the autumn leaves as they fell delicately to the crispy ground. My little blonde puppy barked and tried to eat the multi colored leaves. My leather jacket was keeping my upper body warm while my ripped skinny jeans kept my lower body warm, I had a grey woolen beanie with a fluffy pom-pom and a furry inside which covered my long silk hair. I skipped along the path my brown boots clopping on the ground. I seemed to be the only person in the wood. I would soon find out why. I slowed to a walk to find a bench, which wasn’t hard because there was a large opening with orange trees circling it. In the middle of the lush grass was a woman on the baby blue colored bench enjoying a book. She looked as if she was in the 1900s as she wore a long white scarf wrapping around her neck, her shirt was long sleeved and black and she had a flimsy grey skirt which had black squares. I figured her legs were crossed because her legs were not in sight. My puppy growled at the woman who didn’t seem to notice. I figured my pup was growling at the womans dog but I still was at the border of the trees so I guess she didn’t hear. I bent down and pushed my hair behind my ear. “Don’t” I quietly scolded my dog. He stopped at my voice but stared at the woman. The trees whispered in the wind and the leaves started to fall repeatedly. “Come sit down young lady there’s enough room” A raspy, old woman's voice said. I started to walk robotically, staring at my shoes. I sat down and hurriedly said “Sorry about my dog she doesn’t feel sure about…” My voice trailed off as I slowly looked up at the woman. Her face. Was, gone. Her hands were nowhere. Her legs definitely weren't crossed. She was a ghost. I never really got scared. But this time I was. What I do next could be a matter of life and death. But she chose for me. Everything turned black. When I woke up my dog was sitting in the lush grass and I was on the bench. I fell asleep! I looked around, and found that my eyesight was so much better! I looked around and found a book in my hands. I didn’t bring a book, but whatever. ‘She felt the life suck out of her body. And everything turned black’ the book read. I looked up from the book and saw a young brunette haired little girl by the border of the trees bending down patting her dog. “Come sit down there's enough room.” I said in raspy voice.

So what did you think? Comment some feedback!

🐊Blog ya later Alligators🐊



1 comment:

  1. Hi Sofia, I like how you did heaps of writing but you need to add some paragraphs in to it but you have done really good writing.

    Bye for now seen you soon. By Abbie

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.