Friday 23 March 2018

Duatholon

LI: I am sharing some of my ideas, feelings and thoughts on my blog about the
     Duathlon  today!


Success Criteria:
  • It makes sense when I read it
  • I have used capital letters and full stops correctly
  • I have had my blogging buddy check my blog before I publish it
So today was Duathlon  I had lots of fun and did my best even though I came 9th I definitely was happy about how I did. So, I made a document/story about how I felt! Here It is! 

  • The year sixes (me!!) had to run 3 laps of the field, bike 2 laps of the reserve and then another 2 laps of the field. 
  • The laps get smaller down the year groups.
  • The people without bikes or shoes of helmet have to run the whole thing. Now that's hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.